To contribute to Cuban hurricane relief you can donate on-line at http://www.cubasol-manch.org.uk/

Community Psychologists will also be interested in Roberto Pérez's speaking tour on Cuba's approach to ecological sustainability, forced on it by the collapse of the soviet trade partners and the tightening of the US blockade.   see http://www.permaculture.org.uk/mm.asp?mmfile=news_20080804_roberto-perez

To find out why so few die in Cuba compared to other countries in the area (including yanquiland) see http://www.oxfamamerica.org/newsandpublications/publications/research_reports/art7111.html/

jacqui lovell wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
See email below.

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderators: Rebekah Pratt ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])