Hi

> An alternative would be to add the other HSQC window to the
>Navigation Windows table, and then navigating on the one HSQC ("root")
>window would have the other window follow along.

This is exactly what I meant, having other HSQC windows as Navigation
windows would be very good.

However, currently I cant see how to add HSQCs to the navigation windows as
they are never selectable in the "add window" pull down. From what I can
tell it only allows me to add 3D (or higher) windows that have the H and N
root (if the root is a 15N HSQC). Is there an option to add 2D windows as
Navigation windows?

Cheers

Ben