Hi,

This is still a version 1 question. I used to be able to set a
sequential link between two spin systems without necessarily specifying
which residues the spin systems belong to. I don't seem to be able to do
this any more. I.e. I initialize an HSQC spectrum with spin system
numbers and then I want to assign the CO resonance of HNCO to another
spin system and set a sequential link.
Here's what I get. Thanks!
Aleks
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/scratch/LOCAL/CCPN/ccpnmr/python2.4/lib/python2.4/lib-tk/Tkinter.py",
line 1345, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "/scratch/LOCAL/CCPN/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/memops/gui/Menu.py",
line 195, in <lambda>
    options_copy['command'] = lambda: func(self.menu_event)
  File
"/scratch/LOCAL/CCPN/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowPopup.py",
line 1241, in <lambda>
    'command': lambda event, s=seqOffset:
self.makeSeqSpinSystemConnections(s)})
  File
"/scratch/LOCAL/CCPN/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowPopup.py",
line 5320, in makeSeqSpinSystemConnections
    addPeakResonancesToSeqSpinSystems(peak, seqOffsets)
  File
"/scratch/LOCAL/CCPN/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/AssignmentBasic.py",
line 2924, in addPeakResonancesToSeqSpinSystems
    makeSeqSpinSystemLink(ref, spinSystem, seqOffsets[i])
  File
"/scratch/LOCAL/CCPN/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/AssignmentBasic.py",
line 2746, in makeSeqSpinSystemLink
    residueB = spinSystemB.residue
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'residue'