Hello,

Sorry for the slow reply but this slipped through the cracks.

Tim says:

Back up your project (in case the below wipes out some information you
need) but it looks like your peak annotation has gotten out of sync with
the assignment, which might be missing atoms.  If you refresh all the peak
annotations (Crosspeaks -> Peak Draw Parameters in Analysis v1) then the
peak annotations will reflect the data model content, and that might
require some more (or rather re-) assignment, i.e. you might need to
re-point resonances to atoms (let us know if there is a lot of this).

Wayne