As we have the 944 here too, can someone "publish" the XDS.INP template.

What are the real values for QX and QY?
Are it realy  0.045 resp. 0.08 in 2x2 binned mode?

 NX=1042 NY=1042 QX=0.0900 QY=0.0900

Ken Johnson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Jan,

Wolfgang Kabsch fixed this problem for us as of July 14 at least for the linux
version - just download and reinstall (XDS-linux_ifc_Intel+AMD.tar.gz).

Ken

Quoting Jan Abendroth <[log in to unmask]>:

Hi all,
a bit off-topic, but maybe someone knows an answer.
I am trying to run xds on data collected on our new sparkling Saturn
detector. Using the basic xds script that worked beautifully for
older Saturn94 detectors, xds now dies with the following error
message during the INIT phase:
  !!! ERROR !!! ILLEGAL RAXIS_COMPRESSION_RATIO

Any ideas what this might be?
Thanks a lot
Jan

--