From: CCP4 bulletin board on behalf of Vellieux Frederic
Sent: Wed 9/24/2008 6:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] PyMol bulletin Board

Dear All,

I am looking for the web site where to register for the PyMol bulletin
board (if there is one). A search with google did not return that.

The aim of this is for a colleague of mine who does not wish to become a
subscriber to obtain the source files for PyMol (I think they are
located on sourceforge.net), apparently this colleague went to
sourceforge but failed to locate where the source file(s) reside.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Fred.