Dear All,

I have refined these atoms as water with half occupancy. I have a
ligand in the solution and most of the half occupied water molecules
form a cluster close to this ligand which is bound to my protein but
not at full occupancy. The B-values are between 9 and 15 for 0.5
occupied
water but my guess is that it is not water but ligand with an
alternative conformation I see.

I will do new experiments increasing the ligand concentration of my
crystals to see if I could increase the occupancy and see it more
clearly.

Best regards

Maria