> Warren DeLano once suggested  myreciprocalspace.com

Yes, indeed.  But I couldn't quite figure out how to make it work:

Instead of each person having their own page, each person would need to have a little weensy bit of everyone else's page.

That just sounded way too complicated. So I decided to stick with real-space social networking instead:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/warren/delano

It's all pretty darn boring except for that glorious background color on my head shot.