Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear about your problem with mrbump. You say that you put the
Fasta35 executable in the ccp4i bin directory(note the "i"). This
directory is probably not in your system PATH. I would recommend that
you put it into the $CCP4/bin which should be in your system path
provided that CCP4 is set up correctly.

Kind regards,

Ronan