Dear ccp4bbs,

When I was refining a protein structure using the rigid.inp in CNS(Version 1.21), an error occured saying that the asymmetric map unit is incompatible with the symmetry operator.The model I used was first refined by the Rafmac5.I had met the same problem when I tried to add water molecues using the waterpick.inp program.

%XMDOAS3 error encountered: Asymmetric map unit is incompatible with symmetry operators.
   (CNS is in mode: SET ABORT=NORMal END)
 ABORT mode will terminate program execution.

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Best
Janxon