I have found the people at the pdb very helpfull and accomodating.
I think the key point is to /discuss/ the issue with them instead
of 'demanding' a certain way of deposition. The depositors may have their
reasons for certain namings, but the pdb has its reasons too, often based on
a much broader aplicability than the single user. I'm sure when the problem
and reasons are stated, a compromise can be found.
In this case I see no problem whatsoever naming the parts with different chain
names, whereas I see a problem deositing one chain with partly iverlapping
sequence numbers. Also the referencing of the sequnece database entries gets
simpler.

Just my 20 cents

Jens