Dear Jacob,

You are absolutely right,

I was very much excited and clear when I read Randy J.Read 's paper
Improved Fourier coefficients for maps using phases from partial structures
with errors.
 its a must read paper for all students like me.

thanks
S.Jayashankar
Research Student
Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
Hannover Medical School
Germany.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Jacob Keller <[log in to unmask]