Dear CCP4 Community,

My apologies for the off topic question to the bb.

I am trying to crystallise a small protein-protein complex. I purify as a
complex protein after expression in BL21DE3 cells through NI-NTA affinity
chromatography. pI of one of the protein is around 10.6 where as another
component have 4.0. I am  in the screening stage of the crystallisation.
During crystallistion process it precipitate very quickly as i add the
protein  into the crytallisation solution drop. This happens in almost all
the condition of the hampton INDEX and crystal screens. I purify this
complex in Tris-Cl buffer at pH=8.0. it is happily soluble and donot
prcipitate at this pH in the same buffer. I can concetrate this protein upto
~10-15mg/ml. could any one suggest the solution, that will be most
appreciatable.

Thanks in advance

Ron