From: Jan Abendroth <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:18 am
Subject: [ccp4bb] xeon, 64 bit etc

Hi all,
we are looking into a multicore Xeon number cruncher with loads of memory. Are there any known issues we should consider regarding large memory (>4GB), 32bit vs. 64bit, and ccp4 or other crystallographic programs running on these systems? Only thinking linux at this point...

Thanks a lot for any input!
Jan

--
Jan Abendroth