I was at the PDB from 1974 - 1998 and closely involved with
processing entries 15 to ~9000.  We also designed the "PDB
format".  My replies were based on what was done for those 24
years and I cannot address what is currently being done at the PDB.

I do not know if the current PDB staff follows this bulletin
board and I can only suggest that you take this matter up
with the current PDB management, the community, and the PDB
advisory board.

                              Frances

****                Bernstein + Sons
*   *       Information Systems Consultants
****    5 Brewster Lane, Bellport, NY 11713-2803
*   * ***
**** *            Frances C. Bernstein
  ***     *
   *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999