Hello Everyone

I wonder whether somebody knows a good software to log the crystallization conditions.

Excel sheets become too clumsy as the crystallization plates pile up.

we generally need to record the results after a day, two days, a week, 2 weeks, a month etc.

We need to summarize at regular intervals and keep log of our rationales in designing the new set of conditions.

When moving on, somebody else taking up the project should be able to follow everything done by the previous researcher.

The software supplied by "Hauptman-Woodward" screen (Buffalo, NY) is good, but we cannot integrate our in-house custom results. Also, that does not give options for summary at regular intervals and an overall summary.

any inputs will be highly useful

regards
S. Thiyagarajan
Wayne State University