Dear Colleagues

This is a reminder that the call for papers for the 2008 Political Studies Association UK conference is nearly upon us. In order that the Caribbean Politics Group can organise and submit panels in time for the end of September, we would be grateful if you could submit abstracts to us by 20th September at: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

The theme of the conference is: Challenges for Democracy in the Global Era. It takes place in Manchester 7 - 9 April 2009. The website for the conference is pasted below:

http://www.psa.ac.uk/2009/call.html

We hope some of you can attend as it is important for us to try and further develop a Caribbean politics presence here in UK universities.

Thanks
Amanda