The Department of English at Illinois State University (http://www.english.ilstu.edu/) seeks a Creative Writing, Poetry, tenure-track, assistant professor: Given our Ph.D. in English Studies, and our recent Ph.D. with emphasis in Creative Writing, we seek candidates prepared to work in a Department that stresses the relationships among literatures, linguistics, rhetoric and pedagogies. We encourage candidates with expertise in experimental poetics and/or oral poetics. Requirements to be met by appointment date: 1) terminal degree, 2) dissertation and/or publications in the field, and 3) demonstrated commitment to publishing and teaching. Position start date: August 16, 2009. To assure full consideration, please send letter, vita, and complete dossier by November 3, 2008 to: Joan Mullin, Chair, Department of English, Campus Box 4240, Normal, Illinois, USA 61790-4240 or email attachments to Angela Scott at [log in to unmask], subject line: Creative Writing Search. Applications acknowledged. Interviews conducted at MLA.