The GUI batch features are the same between Basic and Enterprise
licenses. The Enterprise license gives you access to the snapshot
tool, which is far more powerful than the GUI batch methods and offers
many more features, including of course unenrollment. More
importantly, it allows for non-destructive disabling of records, so
you can disable users, courses or enrollments, and later turn them
back on if a mistake was made or the reason has been corrected for
which those records were no longer listed in your central
institutional database - as the whole point behind snapshot
integration is that there is some external record keeping system with
which you synchronize Blackboard's records.

--Volker

--
Volker Kleinschmidt
Senior Support Engineer