toodle-oo. Naomi

On Sep 8, 2008, at 1:35 PM, Beatrice Hopkinson wrote:

Naomi,

     I'm working on a paper on the Beveled Rim Bowls and am particularly
 interested in the Environment in Syria from the Euphrates to the Bouara
Desert.  Do you perchance have a digitized copy  for downloading of your
paper below - would most appreciate ?

     I see from one of your papers that you have some connection with the
Cotsen ?  Have we met?

Bea

Beatrice Hopkinson,
President, Droitwich Brine Springs and Archaeological Trust,
Hon. Secretary, Los Angeles Branch, Oxford University Soc.
Los Angeles Board Member, Archaeological Institute of America,
Affilliate, Cotsen Institute of Archaeology, UCLA

Miller, Naomi F.
1997 Farming and Herding along the Euphrates: Environmental
Constraint and Cultural Choice (Fourth to Second Millennia B.C.).
MASCA Research Papers in Science and Archaeology 14, pp. 123-132.

Naomi F. Miller

University of Pennsylvania Museum

MASCA-Museum Applied Science Center for Archaeology

3260 South Street

Philadelphia, PA 19104

tel: (215) 898 4075; FAX: (215) 898-0657

http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~nmiller0/