Hi George,

could you e-mail me the pdf's for

> Willcox G. 2005. The distribution, natural habitats and
> availability of wild cereals in relation to their domestication in
> the Near East: multiple events, multiple centres. Vegetation
> History and Archaeobotany 14/4:534-541.
>
> Tanno K.& Willcox G. 2006. The origins of cultivation of Cicer
> arietinum L. and Vicia faba L.: Early finds from north west Syria
> (Tell el-Kerkh, late 10th millennium BP). Vegetation History and
> Archaeobotany 15/3 : 197 - 204. (Available shortly)
>
> Willcox G. 2004. Measuring grain size and identifying Near Eastern
> cereal domestication: evidence from the Euphrates valley. Journal
> of Archaeological Science 31:145-50.
>
> Willcox G. 2002. Charred plant remains from a late tenth millennium
> kitchen at Jerf el Ahmar (Syria). Vegetation History and
> Archaeobotany. 11:55-60.*

Thanks!

I have begun digitizing mine...You probably have hard copies of
them...but if any are of interest...

Miller, Naomi F.
1997 Farming and Herding along the Euphrates: Environmental
Constraint and Cultural Choice (Fourth to Second Millennia B.C.).
MASCA Research Papers in Science and Archaeology 14, pp. 123-132.

1997 Sweyhat and Hajji Ibrahim: Some Archaeobotanical Samples from
the 1991 and 1993 Seasons. MASCA Research Papers in Science and
Archaeology 14, pp. 95-122.

2003 The Use of Plants at Anau North. In A Central Asian Village at
the Dawn of Civilization, Excavations at Anau, Turkmenistan, by F.
Hiebert, pp. 127-138, Appendix C (pp. 201-215). University of
Pennsylvania Museum, Philadelphia.

2003 Plant Remains from the 1996 Excavation. In Excavations at the
Prehistoric Mound of Chogha Bonut, Khuzestan, Iran, Seasons 1976/77,
1977/78, and 1996, by Abbas Alizadeh, pp. 123-128. Oriental Institute
Publications 120. Chicago.

2003 Archaeobotany in Iran: Past and Future. In Yeki Bud, Yeki Nabud:
Essays on the Archaeology of Iran in Honor of William M. Sumner eds.
N.F. Miller and K. Abdi, pp. 8-15. Monograph 48. Cotsen Institute of
Archaeology, UCLA, Los Angeles.

2004 Flotation Samples from the 1992 Excavation at Tell Jouweif. In
On the Margin of the Euphrates: Settlement and Land Use at Tell es-
Sweyhat and in the Upper Lake Assad Area, Syria, by T.J. Wilkinson,
pp. 157-165. Oriental Institute Publication 124. Chicago.

Miller, Naomi F. and Masoumeh Kimiaie
2006 Some Plant Remains from the 2004 Excavations of Tall-e Mushki,
Tall-e Jari A and B, an Tall-e Bakun A and B. In The Origins of State
Organizations in Prehistoric Highland Fars, Southern Iran.
Excavations at Tall-e Bakun, by Abbas Alizadeh, pp. 107-118. Oriental
Institute Publications 128. Chicago. pdf on-line