We are currently working with a number of clients in both the UK and Europe
please see below for a selection of our current opportunities :

**If you are not interested in these roles for yourself Stelfox pays a £500
referral reward if you introduce us to someone we successfully find
employment for**

[Team Leader Biostatistics - Glasgow, Scotland]
Opportunity to work with a leading Global CRO. Excellent career progression
opportunities and wide variety of exciting projects

[Principal Biostatistician - Geneva, Switzerland]
Leading international pharmaceutical company located in Switzerland. Role is
on a long term fixed contract and will offer an attractive salary as well as
paid accommodation

[Manager, Biostatistics - Hampshire, England]
Our client is a leading CRO looking to recruit a Manager for their
Biostatistics team in Hampshire

[Senior Biostatistician - London, England]
International R&D focused Pharmaceutical Company in London are looking for a
Senior Biostatistician to work on Clinical Trials in phases I-IV.

[Senior Stats Programmer - Home Based, England]
Our client is an international CRO looking to recruit a Senior Stats
Programmer. The role can be home based throughout the UK

[Senior Biostatistician - Germany]
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company. We are recruiting a
Senior Biostatistician to work for them on early clinical and PK data.

For further information on these or any other roles in the field of Clinical
Research please email your CV to [log in to unmask] or call
+44-1273-727-930 for further information