Hi Sonia,

Can I just clarify what you mean by “abroad for one year on their 4 year full time course”? Do you mean that they are taking tuition at a different university (i.e. not on a placement but not on campus)?

Thanks,

Mark

From: Admin-student [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Singh, Sonia
Sent: 22 September 2008 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Industrial Placement Fee

Hi

I would be grateful if universities could provide me with the following information

1.       On a 4 year sandwich course, what fee is charged to Overseas students on their 3rd year placement

2.       What fee is an Overseas student charged if they are abroad for one year on their 4 year full time course

Many thanks

Sonia

Sonia Singh

Financial Systems & Procedures Manager