From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goncalves, Gilsemar
Sent: 01 September 2008 10:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Braille

Hello!

Wonder if anyone would recommend/know any organisation that provides services in Braille please?!

Many thanks

Gil

Gil Goncalves

Licentiate CIPD

Diversity and Equality Unit

Kingston University

53 Portland Road

Kingston  KT1 2SH

DL: 020 8417 40 87       Internal: 64087

Fax: 020 8547 8393       Mobile:07770704552

P Save a tree... please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

Security System.

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.