We are in the process of reviewing our PTH reference range.  We use the
Roche E170.  At present we quote a range of 10-50ng/L which was
determined locally some years ago.  This is in contrast to the range quoted by
Roche of 15-65ng/L.  Do other Roche users use the range from the kit insert
or something else, and if so how was this determined?

Kind regards,

Susan Troup
Senior Biochemist
Queen Elizabeth Hospital