In regards to WW2, has anyone read the Magical Battle of Britain, it's out
of print and sells for in upwards of $200, too much for me, and I haven't
been able to get a copy via the library system. Is it worth paying so much
for it?

In regards to remote viewing, an associate of mine just completed a Scout
tracking course attended by EMS, firefighters, first responders, hunters,
explorers, etc. (those who do search and rescue missions and have to track
people) that trained them in remote viewing type techniques, taught by the
tracker Tom Brown, Jr.

From the tracker school of thought it appears remote viewing is a very
ancient system, and very much based on a lifestyle intensely in tune with
the natural world in the area you wish to scan. Anyone who has spent some
time in the wild alone can tell you of the experience of sensing the
approach of human or animal, trackers hone their senses to "observe" at
great distance. This system of remote viewing is different from what I've
read on the remote viewers supposedly employed by governments.
http://www.trackerschool.com/

James