Dear Bas,

I'm afraid there is no option like this. However, it should not be too
difficult to do the convolution yourself and feed the convoluted time
series as user specified regressor(s) into your batch.

Hope this helps,

Volkmar

Am Montag, den 15.09.2008, 13:54 +0200 schrieb Neggers, S.F.W.:
> Dear SPMers,
>
> is there a way to set up a GLM analysis from the spm5 jobmanager using
> user-specified basis functions? I read that one can alter SPM.xBF and
> re-estimate the model, but we do scripting entirely based on job
> manager files. Besides, other fields in the SPM structure seem
> dependent on the choice of basis function, so this seems a bit
> dangerous.
>
> I know the subject has been raised a couple of times, but
> unfortunately I did not find an elegant solution.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bas

> Dr. S.F.W. Neggers
> Division of Brain Research
> Rudolf Magnus Institute for Neuroscience
> Utrecht University Medical Center
>
> Visiting : Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht
>            Room B.01.1.03
> Mail     : Huispost B.01.206, P.O. Box 85500
>            3508 GA Utrecht, the Netherlands
> Tel      : +31 (0)88 7559609
> Fax      : +31 (0)88 7555443
> E-mail   : [log in to unmask]
> Web      : http://www.fmri.nl/people/bas.html

Volkmar Glauche
-
Department of Neurology         [log in to unmask]
Universitaetsklinikum Freiburg  Phone   49(0)761-270-5331
Breisacher Str. 64              Fax     49(0)761-270-5416
79106 Freiburg                  http://fbi.uniklinik-freiburg.de/