Dear Steph,

I have identified Raven bones from the following sites:

1) Love's Farm, St Neots, Cambridgeshire. IA/RB. Work in progress. 4 bones.
2) Tunbridge Lane, Bottisham, Cambridgeshire. C1st/2nd AD. 3 bones from a skeleton.
3) Tunbridge Lane, Bottisham, Cambridgeshire. C2nd. Presence noted (non-countable fragment).
4) High Street, Braintree, Essex. Romano-British. 2 bones.

None are published at present. Let me know if you require further information. Ravens would have been widespread at the time in question.

Best wishes,

Ian L. Baxter
Consultant Archaeozoologist