I have received a request from a Young Archaeologist Club (YAC) leader re images [below]. If anyone can help with an image sent as an attachment could they reply to me off-list and i will pass it on.

Thanks, emily

Dr Emily Murray

Centre for Archaeological Fieldwork

School of Geography, Archaeology and Palaeoecology

Queen's University Belfast
Belfast BT7 1NN

Tel +44 028 9097 5282 [office] or 9097 3488 [bonelab]

Fax +44 028 9097 3897 P Before printing, think about the environment