From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rowdy Yates
Sent: 18. august 2008 09:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] Deleted Member

Dear Colleagues

I note today that the Jiscmail system automatically deleted the following member:

Peter Vassilev

Apparently this is because the system detected that his e-mail address was no longer operative.  Since I know that Peter is still an EFTC member and his TC as far as I’m aware continues to operate, I would be grateful if any list-member could let me know if he has changed his address or if there is another problem.

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Dept. of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling
Scotland

E: [log in to unmask]

T: +44 (0) 1786-467737

W:
http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/showsection.php?id=4 (home)
     http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/ (library)

Academic Excellence at the Heart of Scotland.

The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.