________________________________

From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Coles, J (Jeremy)
Sent: 30 July 2008 22:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reminder: UKI monthly deployment & operations meeting -
Thursday 31st @ 10:30

Dear All

A reminder that our July UKI deployment and operations meeting is
Thursday 31st at 10:30. The agenda is available here:
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=38584.

Please try to get EVO working before 10:30 to avoid delays (there has
been a recent Java update that you may end up installing first!). As
always the meeting room password is dteam.

Regards,

Jeremy