I agree, we've only seen jobs via the CE that supports biomed.

> So, I think we've got two problems here:
> - badly written jobs,
> - incorrect VO mapping at some sites (rather than abuse of
> the dteam VO)
>
> It'd be interesting to know why RAL-LCG2 and Liverpool mapped the user
> to a
> biomed account, they're certainly in my grid-mapfile as dteam. Is the
> user
> not using a VOMS extended proxy, or is Durham having trouble with the
> VOMS
> and falling back to the basic grid-mapfile approach?

One of the jobs I looked at did have biomed voms extensions in the proxy

attribute : /biomed/Role=NULL/Capability=NULL
attribute : /biomed/lcg1/Role=NULL/Capability=NULL

but we map the user to biomed in the gridmap file anyway on that CE,
their mapped to dteam on the CEs that don't support biomed. I think the
order of the VOs in ed-mkgridmap.conf is significant - we have dteam
right at the end.

Derek