Dear colleagues:

First, an introduction, as I've been lurking on the list for some
time. My name is Michael Zimmer, and I recently completed my PhD at
NYU under the guidance of Prof. Helen Nissenbaum. After completing a
postdoc at the Information Society Project at Yale Law School, I'll be
joining the faculty of the School of Information Studies at the
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee this fall. I had the pleasure of
meeting many on this list at the 2007 Surveillance Studies Summer
Seminar hosted by Prof. David Lyons at Queens University.

Now, my request. I've been asked to film an interview that will
accompany the DVD bonus material for the forthcoming action/thriller
movie "Eagle Eye," which features sophisticated surveillance
technologies as one of its plot devices. The topic for the interview
will be cellphone surveillance. Thus, I'm seeking any references list-
members might have at hand that might help me organize my thoughts on
the topic.

Many thanks,

Michael Zimmer

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies