Hi Armita

If you install the updates this error should disappear. You can find them at ftp://ftp.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/spm5_updates

Hope this helps

Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Assistant Professor, PhD
The Danish National Research Foundation's Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 30
Noerrebrogade