I don't think that this is because of updating.  To me, it looks like there is
a file format problem with one of your images, as it is saying that the file
is too small to contain what the header says it should contain.  Maybe some
other job crashed before completing, or you ran out of disk space, or
something like that.  All these would explain why the size of the image file
is too small.

Best regards,
-John