Another alternative is to added N regressors for each bad trial. Where
N is the expected length of the response. This essentially removes the
effect of the frames from bad trials.
Each regressor added should have a 1 for a bad frame. So that n-1
frames will have a value of zeros and the bad frame will have a value
of 1.

--
Best Regards, Donald McLaren
=====================
D.G. McLaren
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Neuroscience Training Program
Tel: (773) 406 2464
=====================
This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which may contain
PROTECTED HEALTHCARE INFORMATION and may also be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
and which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of the e-mail is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail unintentionally, please
immediately notify the sender via telephone at (773) 406 2464 or
email.