Jeff,

if you feel like writing a little batch script, you can easily specify
the necessary fields for the job manager and then run it from the
command line, i.e. like this:

images = {'V0001.img','V0002.img',...}
for i = 1:length(images)
    jobs{1}.util{i}.imcalc.input = {images(i)};
    jobs{1}.util{i}.imcalc.output = sprintf('L%s',images{i});
    jobs{1}.util{i}.imcalc.expression = 'i1*log(10)' ;
    jobs{1}.util{i}.imcalc.outdir = {directory name};
end

Best,
Thomas

Jeff Browndyke, Ph.D. schrieb:
> Is there a batch function for imcalc, such that a function [i.e.,
> i1*log(10)], can be applied serially to a large set of images resulting in
> an equal number of function modified images (e.g., V0001*.img = i1...ik with
> resulting images appended as LV0001*...k)?
>
> The batch set-up in the standard SPM5 GUI still requires entry of a single
> formula for each image, as far as I can see.  This wouldn't be a problem if
> we had just a handful of images to process, but that's not the case.
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointers or assistance.
>
> Jeff
>

> -------------------------------
> Duke University Medical Center
> Dept. of Psychiatry