Dear All,

Chris Maunder at York St John's has asked if i can forward this message:

Our lecturer Stephen Friend has had a heart attack, which
means that he is on sick leave until semester 2. We can cover some of
his workload between us, but not the module New Religious Movements, at
level 2, in semester 1 (scheduled Tuesdays, 2-5 p.m. in York, 30 Sep -
16 Dec, plus marking in January). We are therefore asking if you know
any person within reasonable reach of York (PhD student, retired
lecturer) who could teach in this area on lecturer pro rata rates.

Dr John Walliss,
Director, Hope Centre for Millennialism Studies,
Senior Lecturer in the Sociology of Religion,
Dept of Theology, Religious Studies & Philosophy,
Liverpool Hope University,
Liverpool,
L16 9JD

0151 291 3884
email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.millennialism.org.uk

18:53

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>