From: So-Wan Wong
Sent: 26 August 2008 11:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free phone conversation recording machine

Dear all,

I have a phone conversation recording machine that I used for recording
phone interviews for my ph.D project. Since I'm no longer using that
machine and I wonder if it will be useful to any of you. It's one that
needs to be attached to a non-digital phone, and the phone conversation
is recorded onto casette tapes. I am willing to give it out for free, so
if you find that it maybe useful to you, please feel free to contact me.

Best, - sowan

Note: My other email address is [log in to unmask] and you can keep in
touch with me via this address when this brunel address is no longer
valid.

--
This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the
night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Sowan Wong
research student in psychology
School of Social Sciences
Brunel University