From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tue 8/19/2008 09:36
To: Davies, Nicola
Subject: Re: Converting Powerpoint to Pdf

Hi,

Just go to

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

and download the cute pdf converter for free. Then, once is active, uyou
just have to choose print, as you would usually do to print any document.
The Cute pdf convwerter will be there selected as one of your printers.
After selecting it and press print your computer will immediately create a
pdf version of whatever you would like to print and you can save it as a
pdf file.

Good luck,

Antonina

Antonina Pereira PhD Student Dept of Psychology School of Psychology and
Clinical Language Sciences, University of Reading, UK