Hello Timandra

I hope that you'll have space for the following details:

*what I need is:

  a.. Event or exhibition title
  Prestige Lecture, The BA, West Midlands Branch

  a.. Date/s and time/s
  7pm, Thursday 30th October

  b.. Full venue details including postcode
  ThinkTank at Millennium Point
  Curzon Street
  Birmingham
  B 4 7XG

  c.. Price/s and whether people have to book
  No charge but booking advisable

  d.. A telephone number and web address that we can publish for people to contact you
  Telephone: 07767 274213
  Email: [log in to unmask]
  Website: www.theBA.net

  a.. Full names of any speakers and where they're from
  Susan Greenfield, CBE, Professor of Synaptic Pharmacology, Lincoln College, Oxford and Director of the Royal Institution

  b.. Specific things they might get a look at.
  Topic yet to be confirmed but Baroness Greenfield is an exponent of the latest advances in brain chemistry, neuroanatomy and the physical basis of the mind.

Many thanks

Sylvia Rifkin
On behalf of The BA, West Midlands