I'd especially like to see your short play about a flooded London, Heather.
 Do let us know how it goes.  In Islington, is it?  The first place I stayed
on my first trip to the UK.  Tony Blair's haunt, no?  As it was Walter
Ralegh's, when he left Devon for QE's Court.  Nice company you'll be in,
then.
Best and best break-leg wishings,

Judy