Looks like your pissed-offness leaked thru.  Not too many unrevealables in
art, are there?
Your last sentence [below] reminds me of a Friends' (Quaker) Meeting I
visited years ago.  It was unpastored which meant folks would stand up when
moved to speak or simply sit meditating for the hour.  Several folks stood
and spoke about the illness and deaths of members.  Shy though I am <g>, I
stood up and said, "Where's the JOY?!!!"  Silence for minutes more.  At last
the Clerk of the Meeting stood, looking sad, and said:  "Yes, we'll have to
work on that."

Have fun, R'Owl, or what is the point, after all?!

I'm ready for re-naming, R'Owl.  What will you name me?