Hello list

In our country (Iran) , there is a course for master students of
Industrial design named ," Criticism of Industrial Design Works". It
is expected that students would be able to criticize design works from
different viewpoints. I was curious while there is something similar
to this subject in other design courses or if you would know some
resources for this topic.
One can imagine that there is a huge literature on Literary Criticism
or Art Criticism and it can be used in this field , however I wondered
if there is an independent work specified on Industrial Design works,
what would be the methods or schools of criticism and etc ?

Thanks for your reply beforehand.

Alireza Ajdari.

dott. Alireza Ajdari
Politecnico di Milano | Facoltą del Design
Unitą di ricerca in interaction design,
usabilitą e qualitą del prodotto industriale
cell. 0039.333.9213225
tel.  0039.02.2399.5945

Faculty of Fine Arts, Iran
Department of Industrial Design.