Hi RoseAnne,

We use the keystone screener for general vision screening but also have the city University London Screener for VDU users. This is a computer based screener that the employee uses and gives a good print out for use by employee, optician if required and OH Dept.

Their e-mail contact is [log in to unmask]. Web site www.cityvisual.com

Brenda

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of RoseAnne Costagliola-Ray
Sent: 26 August 2008 19:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Vision screeners

Hi,

My OH department currently uses the Keystone vision screeners, as the machines are quite old I was thinking of replacing them with either the same machine or an alternative

I would like some feedback on any other type of vision screener used by any of you and whether any of you have any recommendations of any particular vision screener.

If you recommend a screener, I would be grateful for the details of the manufacturer.

Regards

RoseAnne Costagiloa-Ray

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net