Hello Soo,
Please circulate my letter anywhere you feel it may raise awareness and
hopefully rescue the 2000 + women per month who are tortured in the DR. I am
praying for a solution and education of the medical "professionals" there to
receive guidance. Thank you- thank you, thank you for all of your help-with
all my heart-Stacy