Dear all,

I am back from a few days away and, thanks to John McChesney Young, who thoughtfully wrote to me at my (daily used) Dartmouth account, I have learned to spamming in my name.  My apologies to all who have been inconvenienced or irritated. I will close this account forthwith. Especial alert of thanks to John, without whom I'd have not known for some time more.

cecilia

M.C.Gaposchkin, Ph.D.
History, Dartmouth College

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out! ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html