Please thank Mr. Regan for sharing these  brilliant photographs.

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

"If by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who  looks ahead and not behind, someone
who welcomes new ideas without rigid  reactions, someone who cares about the
welfare of the people -- their health,  their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their civil rights, and their civil  liberties -- someone who believes we
can break through the stalemate and  suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if that is what they mean by a  'Liberal', then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14  September 1960

deal here.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]