*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

The Career Development Group London & South East Divisions invite you to
join our summer social event at the National Portrait Gallery on Thursday 14th
August. Everyone welcome!

We will meet in the foyer of the St Martin’s Place entrance at 6pm and explore
the gallery, including the BP Portrait Award 2008 exhibition. A quiz will be
available at a cost of 3 pounds, in aid of the Career Development Group's
international projects.

For directions to the gallery please see:
http://www.npg.org.uk/live/opening.asp

Following our visit, we will move on to a local pub, where answers to the quiz
will be revealed, with a small prize for the winner!

Please note that this is not an official guided tour of the National Portrait
Gallery or a visit to the gallery’s library.

If you plan to attend please contact Kerry Benstead -
Email: [log in to unmask]

For more information about CDG’s international projects, please see:
http://www.careerdevelopmentgroup.org.uk/international.htm

The Career Development Group is a group of the Chartered Institute of
Library and Information Professionals.