Hello,

Can anyone please help with the above?  It's my first time of asking but
we've been caught out with this and our inter-library loan wizard has
gone to India for 3 weeks!

Gracies 2005 Pathophysiology of spastic paresis.1

Paresis and soft tissue change. Muscle Nerve 31: 535- 551

Gracies 2005 Pathophysiology of spastic paresis2.

Emergence of muscle overactivity. Muscle Nerve 31 552-571

Ivanhoe 2004 Spaticity, the misunderstood part of the upper motor neuron
syndrome.

American Journal Phys Med and Rehabilitation 83 (suppl S3-9)

Many, many thanks if anyone can help.

Lynne Nurcombe

Knowledge Manager

Knowledge Services

Derbyshire County Primary Care Trust

Babington Hospital

Derby Road

Belper

DE56 1WH

Tel. 01773 525059

Fax. 01773 525006

DISCLAIMER - This email and any file transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of Derbyshire County PCT, unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email cannot be guaranteed.

Derbyshire County PCT is an NHS Organisation.